Leading global information resource for the latest news, tech tips and expert advice for IT managers, SearchDataCenter.com has featured Datapod in their latest article about the global trend of moving to modular data center technology. Please visit SeachDataCenter.com to read full article: “How It’s Made: The Modular Data Center.”
For more information on the Datapod System in North America please contact Waite Ave at email@example.com or call 281-825-9790.
EXCLUSIVE INVITATION: Innovative Australian data center manufacturer Datapod and global provider of energy critical infrastructure Schneider Electric invites Queensland universities to a Data Centre 2.0 presentation.
The lunchtime presentation will provide Queensland universities with the opportunity to learn more about the Data Center 2.0 paradigm and how it can deliver a triple bottom line including better student outcomes, reduced carbon emissions through energy efficiency and reduced operational and capital costs.
The Data Centre 2.0 presentation features the latest green, modular data centre technology and how this manufactured approach can drive benefits for each university.
The benefits for universities include:
· Enhancing teacher outcomes and student experiences by providing a leading Data Centre 2.0 technology infrastructure platform,
· Driving down IT CAPEX and OPEX costs by deploying a modular data centre system that enables the university to ‘clip on’ extra capacity as data centre needs grow,
· Reducing the university’s carbon footprint by accessing leading energy efficient data centre technology,
· Enabling the university to be more responsive to change, exploit IT and de-risk data centre investment by leveraging from the manufactured and factory acceptance tested Datapod technology,
· Enable the university to create new commercial revenue streams and capitalise on the trend to offer data centre and cloud computing services to external organisations.
When and Where:
The lunch time presentation will take place on Wednesday 12 June 2013 at the Schneider Electric Queensland Office located at:
Schneider Electric Office and Manufacturing Complex
80 Schneider Road,
Eagle Farm, Brisbane.
(Assemble in the Foyer).
Time:12.00 midday – 1.00pm
Numbers are strictly limited and booking is essential
RSVP: by 5 June 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org